Monday, June 13, 2011

The GOP Presidential Debate

I'm excited for yet another GOP Presidential debate--but there are some things I need to see.

1. Courage. Enough of this political correctness stuff--in fact, the candidate that is called a racist/sexist/anti-Muslim/anti-ism the most will more than likely get my vote!! I expect the candidates to tell it like it is and call EVERYONE out that needs to be called out.

2. Role of Government. Any candidate "mandating" anything is NOT a constitutionalists and does not believe in unalienable rights. You can try to get around it all you want--but if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and sounds like a duck--it's a duck. If a candidate suggests mandates, likes mandates, and always tries to mandate--well, he is a liberal in conservative clothing.

3. Foreign Aid -- We are friends with our friends--everyone else pay your own damn bills! If you hurt Israel you hurt us, if you want our money you better be the type of CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC that respects women, religious, minority rights--and you better prove it on a daily basis! If not, no money, no aid, no asisstance.

4. The United Nations--I would LOVE to hear them all say "The United States will no longer be part of the UN nor help fund it in anyway, shape, or form."

5. Education. I want to hear the GOP contenders call the liberals out for what they are doing to our children in public schools--espeically minority students: I want to hear "dismantle the NEA...no money for schools until the schools end their union chokehold on American children. I want to hear contenders call liberals out for PURPOSELY keeping minority kids uneducated so they will always be VICTIMS and under the control of the liberal agenda. If you don't have the GUTS to say it--don't run you are wasting our time!

Also, do they have the courage to call-out Affirmative Action, the price of higher education even though these schools are receiving MILLIONS of TAX DOLLARS, and of course, illegal immigrants COMPETING with American citizens for seats in the classroom.

6. Health Care. I'm sick of this too! I want to hear three thigns. 1) ObamaCare will be repealed within 2 seconds of me taking office; 2) the libs lied about how many un-insured there actually are and provide the right information; 3) ALREADY HAVE A PLAN ON HOW YOU WOULD FIX OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM instead of just "repealing" and doing nothing.

These are my basic things I need to hear. Above anything, I need to know they have the courage to say what needs to be said without worrying about the typical liberal bashing. What do YOU need to hear at tonight's debate? Leave comments below--and vote in the poll!

Thanks,

Shelby Emmett

No comments:

Post a Comment